2019 Volkswagen Transporter Owner's Manual
VW designers redid the front panel in the cabin, which for extra charge is installed a sensor 8-inch multimedia display and a new steering wheel from the latest models of the brand.
The Transporter is also pleased with a large number of modern electronic “assistants”, such as: automatic valet, side wind stabilization, and an assistant when reversing with a trailer.
As before, the van can be ordered in several variants: standard and extended. In the first case, with a total length of 4904 mm and a wheelbase of 3000 mm, the length of the cargo compartment will be 2324 mm. In the second case, you can add another 400 mm to each of the parameters. Plus, an additional recess under the front seats appeared in restyling, which adds about 250 mm more to cargo area.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2021 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2020 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2018 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2017 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2016 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2015 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2014 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2013 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2012 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2011 Volkswagen Transporter
Ask your question on the page Need Help!