2023 Volkswagen Jetta Owner's Manual
Over the years, the Jetta has gained a reputation among motorists as an ideal car for urban use. The updated 2023 Volkswagen Jetta appears as a modern and stylish sedan with relatively compact dimensions. The latest model of the series has received a major update, which affected not only the appearance, but also the under-hood space.
The aerodynamic lines of the updated body give the car a sporty look and appeal, emphasizing the hard work of the company’s designers and marketers.
The completely redesigned front end has a new grille and modern LED optics. When developing the design for the updated Volkswagen Jetta, WAG engineers revised the set of active and passive safety technologies, significantly increasing its coefficient compared to the previous version of the sedan.
2023 Volkswagen Jetta Technical specifications and car overview
The new representative of the C-Class from Volkswagen is equipped with a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine with 158 hp and 250 Nm of torque, providing acceleration to the first hundred kilometers in 7.3 seconds. Working in conjunction with turbocharging, the small-volume unit is quite enough to give the car a sporty and incendiary character.
The engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission or an optional eight-speed automatic for a few hundred dollars extra.
The interior of the updated Jetta looks quite laconic. All controls are intuitively and conveniently located. There is enough space inside for four people to move comfortably, who can sit comfortably on ergonomic seats with enough space under their feet and over their heads.
Each vehicle trim level includes a multimedia system with a 6.5 or 8-inch touchscreen display, which is quite simple and easy to use.
The useful volume of the luggage compartment is 400 liters, which is quite good for a compact sedan. Unfortunately, instead of a full-size spare tire, there is a spare tire in the trunk.
Despite the great work done by engineers to update the overall image of the new Jetta, it is still inferior in its class to the more advanced Honda Civic, which, in addition to more power, also has all-wheel drive. The list of model competitors also includes Mazda 3 and Ford Focus cars.
The main advantages and disadvantages of the updated Jetta 2023
– the car occupies the middle price range among C-class cars, while the degree of equipment of the model is not inferior to the level of the segment leaders;
– the model shows excellent fuel efficiency;
– bright authentic design;
– comfortable and pleasant to drive.
– Moving above the established speed limit, the car tends to lean in sharp corners, demonstrating increased roll;
– even in the maximum configuration, the electric seat adjustment is available only for the driver, the passenger has to be satisfied with the mechanical settings.
Volkswagen Jetta Service Maintenance
Volkswagen vehicles have always been characterized by their simple design and reliability. Nevertheless, to ensure the stable operation of all components and assemblies, the manufacturer has determined the frequency of vehicle diagnostics. The Volkswagen Jetta service schedule provides for service after the first 15 thousand kilometers and every subsequent one.
1. Change the engine oil.
2. Replacing the oil filter and cabin filter.
3. Diagnostics of the brake system and the vaccination system.
4. Checking the camber of the ascent.
5. Replacing the oil pan plug.
1. Replacing the air and fuel filters.
2. Replacing a set of original spark plugs.
45.000, 60.000, 75.0000 km
Subsequent maintenance is practically the same. All filters and spark plugs are updated. In addition, the mechanics of the service center replace consumables and check the performance of the main components of the car.
The 2023 Volkswagen Jetta is a car that combines aesthetics, functionality, and reliability. It is an ideal choice for those who value comfort and style in every trip.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2024 Volkswagen Jetta
- 2023 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
- 2023 Volkswagen Tiguan
- 2023 Volkswagen Passat
- 2022 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
- 2023 Volkswagen Golf
- 2023 Volkswagen ID.4
- 2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen
- 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen
- 2014 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T SE
Ask your question on the page Need Help!